This past weekend I went to Liverpool to visit my dear friend Karin. It was my first time up north and it was a bit what I expected (the dialect, the skimpy skirts, all the Beatles paraphernalia) and some unexpected (nice old buildings, interesting maritime museum, good bars), but the best thing was of course to spend three days with Karin, to meet her friends and hang out.
Pictures from top left:
1. The Anglican cathedral
2. Lemon sole at the Italian Club Fish
3. Strawberry daiquiris at a bar
4. The art installation Another Place on the beach in Crosby
5. A famous pub, the Philharmonic
6. Paul McCartney statue outside the Cavern pub